VISITORS TO WEYMOUTH PRIMARY SCHOOL
We are currently at ORANGE of the Covid-19 Protection Framework (CPF)
At Orange, there will be community transmission of COVID-19, with increasing risks to vulnerable communities, and pressure on the health system.
Children can attend early learning services, playgroups and schools at Orange, and must follow some public health measures.
- All playgroups, early learning centres, schools and kura can open and children do not need to be vaccinated to attend.
- All parents/caregivers and other visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask indoors
- Face masks are encouraged, but not required, when inside at school.
- All parents, caregivers, whānau, and other visitors are encouraged to wear face masks on site at education services.
- If your child or someone in their household gets COVID-19, you should tell their school or kura. Everyone in the household must self-isolate.
- Only people with COVID-19 and their Household Contacts need to self-isolate.
- We encourage wearing face masks
- scan in using our QR Code
- report to the office on arrival
- hand sanitise on arrival and departure
- maintain social distancing where possible